Thursday 6 March 2014

Transplant troopers

So I have been very busy here's one of the projects iv been really busy with Transplant troopers calendar a vintage calendar featuring transplant recipients and those still waiting for transplant.

I'm one of the four girls organising the calendar, on the team is Victoria Glenn, Charlotte Davies and rachel Prosser.

Here is a sneaky peak of my month, which we have released. The final one is different form this and even more exciting so you will have to buy the calendar.





It's released in August. Our website is www.transplanttroopers.co.uk and our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/transplanttroopers?ref=hl

I would like to give credit to

Matt Austin - photographer

Make up - kylie bosense

Hair - Jessica Littlewood

Venue - barnfield theatre

This photograph will be featuring in Devon life on the 13th march

I will be updating my blog in the next few days on a few other things iv been working on including, two more magazine articals, a photoshoot, my website, toastmasters and my new training schedule!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: