Monday 31 March 2014

Memory boxes

So I wanted to share with you all the beautifully decorated special box I recieved through the mail. Now I don't usually plug products, but I thought this was pretty special and seeing as a large amount of people who read my blog have had transplant or know someone who has had one, I thought I would be doing the transplant community a favor in sharing this box.





This amazing memory box is made by Kati, Kati is fellow cfer and transplanted Oli Lewington's wife. It's fantastic quality perfect size for a mixture of my 2 transplant memorabilia.

If your looking for that special gift to commemorate a transplant, this has got to be it!

She does all sort of organ related boxes, baby, wedding or even custom made.

So if your looking for a special memory box transplant or otherwise I defiantly suggest www.mfeogifts.com





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment