Tuesday 15 February 2011

Happy Post

World!!!!! I AM HOME! (that is if the world is reading) Yes I have made it home and words can not describe the sensation and happiness that i feel. Complete again. I walked in to my house, Kia had already been dropped home by my nan and all i could here was here scratching at the front room door crazily, wanting to charge us and hug us. I opened the door and she flew out to my arms and licked my face and wrapped her body around me as much as she could trying to crawl up my body to get into my arms, more like a cat then a dog could. Kia is not a big dog and some of her behaviour is rather cat like sometimes. I picked her up and she was still trying to climb my body so she was latched around me neck. Oh I felt to happy, to know she knew me still, that she loved me and that had been waiting patiently and excitedly for me to get home. She then realised her daddy was there, who she had only seen once in the two weeks and it was now Stu's turn to get hugs and licks, she tryed to squirm out of my hands and into his, you could see he missed her to. She looks so pretty at the moment, she had a hair cut last week and its just started to settle and she is looking fab. I will upload a family photo of us when i get one.

Me and Stu then proceeded to unpack, with kia cuddles in between, we had a lush valentines meal in, all 3 of us snuggled on the sofa watching the wallstreet films. Perfect.

Before I left hospital, it was decided that since my lung function had dropped from last week, that i would have another IV drug at home along with the one i was already having, Its a long shot as it doesn't usually make much difference but hopefully it will do something. I'm now on 5 antibiotics in total. No wonder my skin is an itchy mess (I'm allergic to lots of things these days and they cause horride exma) I do not have oxygen at home, I'm not sure if i need it at the moment, we will see how the next couple of weeks go and if i start to feel like i may need it we will do another 24 hour oximitry test. So that is all for now.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad ur home!!!! Wot a difference it makes to how u feel wen ur surrounded by all ur own things!! I love reading ur blog ur so honest and tell people exactly how it is and I'm sure many people will understand the difficulties that u go through day to day!!! I hope u can rest at home and don't over do things!!! Ur loved ones will enjoy looking after u!!
    Take care
    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no place like home.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. i, too, have "furbabies" - two cats - who are like my children! i always tear up when i'm leaving for a hospital admission (my hospital is two hours from home), wondering if they think i'm not coming home after i've been gone for a few days and that i've left them! i know how you feel but, in all honesty, i don't think they'll EVER forget us or think we don't love them! and, yes, it's so awesome to come home and give them kisses n hugs :)

    ReplyDelete